eVISA CAMBODIA FOR Czech CITIZENS
e visa Cambodia
Cambodia e visa
Check your e-mail
WHAT IS Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), to Cambodia
The e-Visa also known as the Electronic Travel Authorization differs from an effective visa. It is a enrollment required for the foreign travelers of a certain country to travel to another location without a proper visa. If the e-Visa is rejected, then travelers can apply for a proper visa. From the diverse exotic locations offering e Visa to international travelers, Cambodia supplies the travelers interesting places to explore. Getting Cambodia E-visa is fairly simple as people need to spend only a little time to get it on the web platform.
Easy Application of Electronic Visa
Cambodia is a land abundant with culture, history, and beautiful monuments that can excite the visitors immensely. The Southeast Asian country is blessed with beautiful sceneries, stunning temples (Angkor), Kampong Som beach, etc. Tourists can benefit from the mesmerizing destinations of Cambodia, which will provide a excellent time with easy steps. The process to apply for a Cambodia E-visa is quite simple as it is acquired in only three steps.
Fill the Form: The visitor must create an account on the official Cambodia e Visa website. The tourists need to fill up their private information on the secure online e Visa form.
Payment method: After the information is confirmed, the tourists can opt for a perfect payment method using a credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Ways to get a visa: The tourists is now able to download the visa in the pdf format, which is available in the e Visa visitor account available within three times of submitting the application form online.
Cambodia Visa Application
ETA Cambodia Requirements
Cambodia Requiments for Czech Citizens
Eta Cambodia requirements
Cambodia E-visa Application Requirements
Cambodia E-visa is very accessible and secure. However, to get a Cambodia e-visa you’ll need to provide the following;
• Valid Passport – for you to qualify to obtain a Cambodia tourist visa, has to give a valid passport. Insufficient valid passport will lead you to be disqualified from getting the Cambodia e-visa.
• Digital Passport picture- another essential requirement when applying for Cambodia e-visa is the digital passport image. Failure to provide this document, you’ll be denied Cambodia visitor visa.
• Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts- These are used in making payment after filling out the online form. If you lack all these payment methods, your application won’t go through because they’re the authorized payment methods used when trying to get a Cambodia e-visa.
• Answer Simple Personal Questions- you’ll be required to answer various personal questions on the web application form which will be used in your visa processing.
e visa Cambodia
Some important recommendations
Applying for visa
The visa has a validity of 90 days and allows a 30-day stay. You’ll be required to apply online by filling in personal details on the web form. The only ports you’ll be allowed to enter Cambodia through using the eVisa are;
Bavet (Svay Rieng), Phnom Pehn, Siem Reap, as well as Cham Yeam (Koh Kong) and Poi Pet international Airports.
e visa Cambodia
Cambodia representations abroad
- Royal Embassy of Cambodia to the Republic of Korea (Seoul)
- Royal Honorary Consulate of Cambodia to the United States of America (Washington)
- Royal Honorary Consulate of Cambodia to the United States of America (Lowell)
- Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China
- Embassy of Cambodia in the Republic of the Philippines